[StAndrews and Fife LUG] New Updates! AGAIN

David Tillotson standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Dec 29 00:37:01 2002

In message <adkRfiBuzjD+EwLe@acmelabs.demon.co.uk>, David Tillotson
<linux@acmelabs.demon.co.uk> writes
>As a "quick'n'dirty" fix, I would suggest including the script name in
>the link. I suspect that this is actually required in the spec
>(although I rarely include it in my own scripts, which do work - a
>serious puzzler!)

As a follow up, I would suggest making use of the $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']
or $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] variables.
I'll be back at work on Friday, and I'll have a look for differences in
the URLs concerned.
For those that haven't a clue what the issue is, Opera sees
as a link to "/?key=value" not "script.php?key=value".
This has only come to my attention on the LUG site, and is not apparent
on any of my own servers AFAIK. If anyone has any experience of this
kind of fault, I for one would like to know of the cause.
--
David Tillotson