[StAndrews and Fife LUG] New Updates! AGAIN

Stuart Anderson standrews at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Dec 29 14:50:00 2002

> As a follow up, I would suggest making use of the $_SERVER['PHP_SELF']
> or $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] variables.
> For those that haven't a clue what the issue is, Opera sees
> as a link to "/?key=value" not "script.php?key=value".

Thanks David,
  Ive had a look threw all the php pages and come you were right the only
place this seems to be the case is on the members.php page. So i have replaces
all links that appeard like <a href="?key=value">link</a> to now appear like
luck i think that should solve the problem?
  Something else i wanted to say, ive already ran the pages threw a spell
cheacker BUT they dont find words in the wrong place. If you find any worlds
that are wrong spelling or are just the wrong word can you post them and the
page there on to the list? To make it easy to find just make the
subject "Spelling Cock Ups"
  That goes to anyone who finds errors.

Keep in touch
---