[Fife Linux Users Group] Meeting Marketing

Barrie Dempster barrie at reboot-robot.net
Thu Aug 4 22:27:47 BST 2005

On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 21:51 +0100, Jim McLaren wrote:
> I work for Adam Smith College (Glenrothes & Fife).

I forgot about that arrangement.

> I did post in the forums
> that we run Linux courses, but the postings disappeared in the website
> changes.

No way that happened! the website is completely stable, never breaks
never changes! :P

Can you repeat the info here - I didn't catch it last time.

> I am supposed to be co-ordinating a project to encourage SME's to
> adopt OSS, however not much is happening at the moment, mainly due to all the
> backstabbing and politics that are still being played out post merger :-)
>
> My remit is more commercial training than academic, but one thing we were
> considering was an install day.
>
> Once things become more concrete I'll let you all know.

Sounds great, if you need any help at all with this, let me (us?) know.

--
With Regards..
Barrie Dempster (zeedo) - Fortiter et Strenue

blog: http://reboot-robot.net
site: http://www.bsrf.org.uk
ca:   https://www.cacert.org/index.php?id=3

"He who hingeth aboot, geteth hee-haw" Victor - Still Game