[Sussex] Openworld goes pingless ....

nik at wired4life.org nik at wired4life.org
Mon Aug 25 16:57:01 UTC 2003

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 04:52:18PM +0100, Iain Stevenson wrote:
> the Internet having become an essential tool, downtime is an issue.
> Unfortunately the Business 500 service I have (the one with the Alcatel
> modem/router) is not covered by the nascent process for transferring
> service between carriers.  The two alternative ADSL carriers I approached
> both said they couldn't guarantee a seamless handover :-(  This is
> effectively locking me in to BT.  I would, however, be delighted to change!
Iain, if you contact phil gibbons at 3ait ( phil at 3ait.co.uk) he has just
gone through exactly this process. Hes quite a communicative chap so why
not drop him a line and ask him about his experiences !

--
nik at wired4life.org	http://www.wired4life.org/	Wired4Life, an Answer.

apt-get install zoe-ball
 To many unmet dependancies.