[Sussex] Appology / continuation

Andrew Guard agua at coinford.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 10:07:00 UTC 2003

> I've NEVER valued MCSEs... There was an article in one of the
> rags recently
> about how personnel managers valued MCSEs above Degrees... I
> laughed so hard I
> cried :-)

I think MCSE is total waste of time.  For one I done have one, the person
who had contract here before me did.  When ever he here something goes big
time wrong with servers, in which me who doesn't have MCSE has to fix.

What gets me is this fool who has MCSE still has some contracts with us with
our Intranet.  He is lame T&^t he thinks ASP is better then PHP also he
thinks ASP is an open source project(He thinks ASP is open source).   Also
thinks ASP is better at processing data then PHP.

Now what really gets up my angry is the fact they think he knows more than
me.  It so strange when I am in the offices nothing really goes wrong, but
when I am away an he is here you could expect for some serious problems with
our servers.