[Sussex] Podcast - DRAFT "actor's release"

Mark Harrison (Groups) mph at ascentium.co.uk
Mon Oct 10 07:59:59 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-09 at 21:50 +0100, Steve Dobson wrote:

> Yes.  I would like just one document that has every contributors
> contribution.  For example it would start:
>
>   "We, the undersigned, ..."
>
> Much less paperwork if every has to sign only one piece of paper.

I guess that the only issue is that it's reasonable to expect every
person to have a copy of "their" contract that matches the "central"
copy.

If we add names to the central copy because someone else comes along,
then it might be necessary to send out copies of the new doc to
everyone.

If it's a records retention issue, I can offer a free service. I have
plenty of filing cabinet space, and my PA could easily cope.

The change I _should_ make is to make the "programme" stuff plural. ie -
one piece of paper per person, but covering EVERY Podcast we make...

M.