[Sussex] Slugoppix Project Part 2: Web Site

John Crowhurst fyremoon at fyremoon.net
Sun Aug 6 21:19:31 UTC 2006

On Sun, August 6, 2006 17:12, Desmond Armstrong wrote:
> As I read the various comments, my offering is:-
>
> Linux Live CD
> The Sussex Linux User Group Version.

We could refine that into:
Sussex Linux Live CD

Have "Created by Sussex Linux User Group" in smaller print.

We could create a JPEG image of this and use bootsplash to show this
instead of the verbose output on startup.

We could implement an offline webpage dropped into the startup script of
the Window Manager could give more information about the group and how to
use the CD.

Include an autorun.inf and subsequent web page on the CD so that a Windows
user can find out how to use the CD and what it contains, a brief note
that it won't harm their computer as everything runs from the CD.

--
John

--
FyreMoon