[Sussex] musing about what I'd really like...

Nic James Ferrier nferrier at tapsellferrier.co.uk
Tue Jun 26 12:31:38 UTC 2007

Andrew Guard <andrew07 at andrewguard.com> writes:

> Did tell them that using Linux? If you did I am amazed they didn't blame
> the problem on that, well it not 2000/XP/Vista.

Andrews and Arnold:  http://www.aaisp.net.uk/

They got me on the basis that they had some blurb about specializing
in linux support.

They're not bad actually.

> So I take they going to refund you then! Yep weather is not there fault
> but err the law doesn't see it as a valid excuse, Supply of Goods and
> Services Act. To get out of SGSA the government has declare area as
> flooded out, disaster zone, civil war etc..

I doubt I'll get a refund. The service interruptions aren't very long,
sometimes only a few seconds (mostly just long enough to kill an
ongoing ssh session).

--
Nic Ferrier
http://www.tapsellferrier.co.uk