[Sussex] Ubuntu used in the fight against AIDS

linux at oneandoneis2.org linux at oneandoneis2.org
Fri Mar 16 13:32:11 UTC 2007

Quoting Geoff Teale <gteale at cmedresearch.com>:
> ***pheeeewww***.... that might sound like a bunch of marketing spiel,
> but it's all true.  The result of that is that we're growing at a
> phenomenal rate, driven purely by profit (not venture capital) and
> hiring nearly continuously - so if any of the above is of interest to
> you why not browse our jobs listings here:
>
> http://www.cmedresearch.com/join/

Blimey, there's a few more of them then there used to be!

There's a couple there I'd be tempted by (I've been working in
Clinical Safety at Novartis for the last eight years & I'm looking for
a change) but I'm trying to arrange to go back to university for a
year right now. If that falls through I'll definitely take another
look at your website...

--
http://geekblog.oneandoneis2.org