[Sussex] Puppet presentation at August's M00t - Apress book

Colin Gittings ca_gittings at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 29 11:02:11 UTC 2008

Hi all,

My Linux Magazine arrived yesterday in the post, but I have only had the
chance to read it today.

In the book review section they have a review of "Pulling Strings with
Puppet - Configuration management made easy" from Apress.

I'm guessing this is the book referenced last night at the presentation. The
book gets a good review but the reviewer does comment that more real-world
examples would have been useful. Any way, details below:

Pulling Strings with Puppet - Configuration management made easy
James Turnbull
Paperback, 192 pages
Apress, 2008
ISBN-10: 1590599780