[Sussex] Puppet presentation at August's M00t - Apress book

Mike Pountney Mike.Pountney at semantico.com
Fri Aug 29 11:33:11 UTC 2008

On 29 Aug 2008, at 12:04, Colin Gittings wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My Linux Magazine arrived yesterday in the post, but I have only had
> the
> chance to read it today.
>
> In the book review section they have a review of "Pulling Strings with
> Puppet - Configuration management made easy" from Apress.
>
> I'm guessing this is the book referenced last night at the
> presentation. The
> book gets a good review but the reviewer does comment that more real-
> world
> examples would have been useful. Any way, details below:
>
> Pulling Strings with Puppet - Configuration management made easy
> James Turnbull
> Paperback, 192 pages
> Apress, 2008
> ISBN-10: 1590599780
> ISBN-13: 978-1-5905-9978-5
>
> Price: £13.99 / US$19.99 / EUR 14.99

Yup, that's the one. James is quite active on the #puppet IRC channel,
and the puppet-users mailing list, and is a pretty core developer of
Puppet.

Nice to meet y'awl last night btw, I think I shall be popping over to
a few more of these Moot do's in the future!

Cheers,

Mike

--
  Mike Pountney, Information Systems Manager,
  Semantico, 21-23 Dyke Road, Brighton BN1 3FE