[SWLUG] Installation question

bascule asura at theexcession.co.uk
Sun Jun 27 22:20:38 UTC 2004

not necessarily thomas :)
some monitors do complain when asked to do something they can't do,
in the past there used to be great warnings about not asking for too high a
resolution from a monitor in case it broke, modern monitors avoid breaking by
displaying such a message as peter describes, it does seem perhaps that for
some reason the video mode that the install tries to use is being objected to
by the monitor, i assume that yast2 is a full on graphical installer?

bascule

--
"He expanded his chest to make it totally clear that here
was the sort of man you only dared to cross if you had a