[SWLUG] Couple of days' PHP work

Robert McQueen robot101 at debian.org
Thu Nov 3 01:21:09 UTC 2005

Just wondering if anyone with a decent grasp of PHP is available to
finish off some code for me over the next week or two? It's something I
agreed to do for a friend of a friend despite not really being in the
business of doing PHP code. It's dragged on for months and I'm busy full
time with other work now so I don't have time to finish it, and he's
(rightfully) getting a bit uppity. It's some auction logic based around
MySQL and is mostly finished, but needs a day or two of work (a weekend
say?) to complete, for a couple of hundred pounds. More details upon
request...

Cheers,
Rob