[SWLUG] Anglo-welsh relations in the modern day

Peter Prior swlug at nermal.org
Sat Nov 12 08:51:10 UTC 2005

I think it has something to do with making them hang pieces of wood
around their necks for speaking their own language and not allowing them
to own a printing press for 300 years.

Just a guess.

On the plus side, apparently it is still legal to murder a Welsh person
in Hereford as long as it's on a Sunday, within the confines of the
cathedral courtyard, and you are using a longbow at an approximate
distance of 12 yards.

Pete