[SWLUG] SWLUG (Cardiff) or Unified Diff - This Evening.

Daniel Morgan plodski at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 10:31:38 UTC 2012

Thank you for shedding some light in what I had assumed (though it
still might be) was the start of some demise of my hearing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King%E2%80%93Kopetzky_syndrome seems to
suggest something similar as what you are describing and some research
being carried out in Cardiff. I shall look into it further.

Once again thank you :)