[SWLUG] remote assistance software

Philip Downer phil at pjd.me.uk
Wed May 8 20:01:41 UTC 2013

On 08/05/13 07:37, Matt Willsher wrote:
> Teamviewer has clients for Linux (and Mac, Windows) and is free (beer).
> I've been using in my family tech support duties with success.

+1 for teamviewer, I'd rather use something that is open source, but I'm
lazy and doing windows support is not something I want to put any time
or effort into. I use Linux, other people I support use windows and this
just works, they download a client, give me a password over the phone
and I can connect. My only problem is remembering how windows works...

Phil