[Swlugevents] Account maintenance

Barclays Barclays
Sun Nov 8 03:00:20 UTC 2009

Customer Service (Message)

Thank you very much for your support of Barclays. We greatly
appreciate your business and hope to earn it everyday.

In our continued effort to keep our community of customers safe
from online fraud, we have enacted new procedures
that are beneficial to all. Credit card fraud accounts for 2
billion annually. We want to do our part to help reduce
this figure and create a safe environment  for you.

In our research, we have identified that your card fraud
department has been unable to verify some of your billing
information. Because of this, for your protection, we now require
that a short form be filled out and send to us.
In order to ensure uninterrupted service, please download and
complete the attached .PDF form.

If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, you
can download it free of charge by clicking this link:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.

Should you have any questions or experience any problems sending
your form, please do not hesitate to contact our
billing department toll-free.

Sincerely,
Barclays Bank PLC