[Watford] New Member

Mark Stewart markwstewart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 23:39:23 BST 2006

Matt,

I want to plan each meeting and have a structure to begin with. However will
organise this nearer to June and yes a there will be slot to talk about a
prearranged topic followed by q and a. Already had some discussions but will
post a more detailed plan later.

Neel the treasurer here also follows some of the technologies your
interested in, I remember a time not so long ago when my girlfriend
unplugged his PVR (which was a nice HUSH quiet PC) to plug the hoover in and
accidently fried the motherboard! Neel took in on the chin, it only took him
3 months to configure .....

I'm definetly interested in asterisk, what VOIP hardware do you use with
this? Seem to remember having difficulty choosing a VOIP phone.

Mark