[Watford] Re: SLES 10

Mark Stewart markwstewart at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 01:19:36 BST 2006

What software are you using to stream your Video files? When you say you see
a page that says it works, perhaps this is the default apache page?

If your streaming information from your server you do not need samba unless
your trying todo something specific with permissions/authentication/file
sharing with Linux and Windows.

Not familiar with your distro but shouldn't be a problem .....