[Watford] Watford LUG

jon101 at jdibble.com jon101 at jdibble.com
Thu Oct 4 09:08:59 BST 2007

Just to say thanks for a good evening and I'm sorry i had to depart early.  It's reassuring to know there's a personal resource available for help with Linux.  It was interesting to see the xen virtual machine and hear about lvm as well as meet the other guys.

I look forward to next month.
Regards,
Jon.