[Watford] Just had a treat

Peter Grant grantpe at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 14:09:27 UTC 2012

My Brother scanner/laser printer combo has linux drivers, but download
only from the Brother linux page. choice of .rpm or .deb or source for
the scanner driver, and a postscript file to get the printer working
perfectly. good instructions, only issue is when you upgrade ubuntu it
breaks the scanner package! Gets it stuck between installed and
removed and can't do either!
Peter

"When you have a Swiss Army knife of a mind, everything looks like it
should be dismantled." Danny O'Brien/Merlin Mann