[Watford] Just had a treat

M Fernandes myitpartneruk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 14:18:15 UTC 2012

I didn't know Samsung did Linux drivers for their printers. I bought a
Canon MX860 because it has linux drivers available. Once I get my Gentoo
distribution running (if ever), we shall see if that was a wise purchase!
:-)

Children nowadays actually need a computer to do homework etc! Who'd have
thought that would be the case! I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing
trying to resurect an AthlonXP on Gentoo, but it's a wonderful learning
opportunity! I've been banned from buying any more new kit by
her-that-must-be-obeyed! :-)

Mike