[Westwales] Another possibly newbie-ish question

Jon Pearse westwales at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jul 22 20:09:03 2003

Hi,

  Having gotten my modem to boogie with Linux (surprisingly easy,
actually), I'm trying to share the internet connection with my home
LAN. I've had a look through the various control panels on my
system, and I can't work out which one to use - that's said, I am
used to MacOS X, where I just press a button :)

  I'm running YellowDog Linux (pretty much RedHat, recompiled for PPC
machines) Thanks for any help,

-Jon

http://www.jonpearse.net - http://users.aber.ac.uk/jnp2
       jon@jonpearse.net - jnp2@aber.ac.uk

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while
and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same.