[Westwales] Dialup

Alex Howells alex at cyberhowells.com
Tue May 23 02:38:54 BST 2006

About the only distribution I've seen thus far which is 'newbie
friendly' is Ubuntu.  I gave up on anything involving RPMs long ago
after serious headaches trying to manage multiple servers and still
keep dependencies in a vaguely working manner :/

For the more adventurous there's always SourceMage, Gentoo or Slackware.

All the best,
Alex