warning contains flames. - Re: [Wolves] RFC: Pie Factory venue change List

Aquarius wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 21 13:46:01 2003

steve parkes spoo'd forth:
> I've totally gone off the idea of the pie factory now.

I think, in general, that this is the consensus. I'm happy with that;
at least now we know that we're staying at the Moon (or an alternative
Wolves venue if one comes up) deliberately rather than just because
we've never bothered to think about changing!

I'd still like to try and find somewhere which has all the convenience
points of the Moon (like, er, being in Wolverhampton ;)) but has a
function room and no yobbos, mind :)

See you all in the Moon tomorrow! Are we going to get any of our
non-attendees converting to attendees? Come along to meetings! ;)

Aq.

--
According to your theory, if a woman can have a baby in nine months
then nine women should be able to have a baby in one month.