[Wolves] re; cheap dell zeon box

Kelly, Martin Martinkelly at wlv.ac.uk
Fri Dec 10 11:10:56 GMT 2004

-

Message: 9
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 18:20:52 +0000
From: Ade <adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Wolves] cheap dell xeon box
To: Wolverhampton Linux User Group <wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk>

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 18:12:45 +0000, sparkes <sparkes at westmids.biz> wrote:
> Gary wrote:
>
> > thanks for posting this on here, I wouldn't have known about this otherwise, nice one :)
> >

> don't forget who told you about it when you have the spare parts after
> creating one duel xeon box ;-)
>
> the extra processor was 350 btw
>

> sparkes
>
> --
> <davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"

Boy, Im SO gutted I missed this one - lets hope they repeat it

Ade
--
Apple hating, bald headed, packet sniffing network freak

The offer looks really great, but, a good friend tells me that Dell pc's can be a bit of a problem when it comes to upgrades and parts, i.e. ide cables and hard drives etc.  Am I wrong? am I looking a gift horse in the mouth?  Have I missed the boat?  Answers on a postcard to..........
mart.