[Wolves] Blogs and CMSs

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 29 22:07:56 GMT 2004

I'm thinking it's about time I set up a reasonable
website using a CMS instead of the dismal effort I
have currently.

I've also been thinking of setting up a blog for some
time.

I'm thinking of using Mambo and either Wordpress or
Nucleus. I have a working Wordpress as a test but I
think it's ugly, Nucleus is nicer looking.

Does anyone have any reasons why I should or shouldn't
go with any of the above? Are there any serious
security implications I should consider?

Sorry to ask rather than do, but I'm not a web guy,
I'm a tech guy and I don't really know what I'm doing
just yet.

Finally, what would I have to do to provide a feed for
Planet Wolves?

Thanks,

Ad

=====