[Wolves] ADSL or cable broadband?

Matt Warwick aozc15 at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Feb 1 18:06:16 GMT 2004

Matt,

My Experience with Ethernet Modems is that they handle all the login stuff
internally and are OS independent. Plus, lots of Phone Exchanges have been
converted to PPPoE now so your Ethernet modem might now work.

Best place to check which modems handle the login would be the forums at
www.adslguide.org.uk

Matt