[Wolves] two question's 'linux web servers' and 'active directory'

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Sat Feb 7 08:02:56 GMT 2004

Simon Burke spoo'd forth:
> Heya,
>
> Ok, i have this new server but i dont know what Os to run on it all i
> need is Apache, mySQL, a DNS and an email server. Other than BSD, which
> os would be best suited to this role, i've been casually looking at
> distros but cant decide.

You don't know what OS to run? I would suggest: Linux.

Ahahahaha :)

Up until Fizzy slagged it off I would have suggested Knoppix as an
easy installer for Debian, but now I don't know :)

Aq.

--
from string import *;import re,base64;w=base64.decodestring('YXF1YXJp'+
'dXNAa3J5b2dlbml4Lm9yZw==');u='['+lowercase+']';print re.sub(u,'-',w)