[Wolves] Picture link

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 15:45:21 GMT 2004

>>Indeed
>>
>>Ever wondered why no one could read your website Peter ?
>>
>>There's some suspect html in it - e.g.
>
> Er thats because I'm a twat plus I have no training in website creation
> my employers are tight fisted cheepscates and I have to do everything
> myself.

Well, you'll learn from experience :-)
Try changing the frame link to "Home.htm" without the other stuff there,
and it may work. You could just edit the page in e.g notepad.

When doing a webpage, it nearly always pays to load the page from a
different computer, making sure it doesn't have any mapped drives etc...
this should let you know if there are any problems for others. Also try
using another web browser to check for errors (e.g. Netscape/mozilla
can't handle \\ URLS like IE).

> I created the site myself I was proud of it, my one redeeming success,
> but you have now killed all the joy in my life and I am writing this
> from the top floor of Cannock multi story car park "my blood is on your
> conscience" good by cruel world!

Oh well.
Talking of Cannock, is Cannock Chase (the park) any good ? I've been
meaning to go there for ages to mountain bike, but haven't bothered
yet.... any idea if it's relatively dog proof ? (i.e. it's mainly green
open space where two mad dogs can run in circles growling at each other
can't get run over by speeding cars?)

Thanks
David.