[Wolves] Tutorial

kat at codepoets.co.uk kat at codepoets.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 11:44:00 GMT 2004

Hi all,

as well as installing Linux on my laptop, I'm also trying to write a
tutorial at the moment.

Its for a python based development environment - it needs to cover
developing a simple database and a gui to go with it.

Its aimed at people like you (sort of) so I could really do with some
suggestions about what would be a good example to work through.  It needs
to be more interesting/original than the standard contacts book type
example, but also simple.

Any suggestions?

p.s. there's a pint in it at the next meeting for the idea I pick if I get
any suggestions :-)

thanks loads

Kat