[Wolves] feck.

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 13:04:06 BST 2004

 --- Aquarius <aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org> wrote:

> Seriously, try Knoppix again...

I looked at DSL, but as you say, it's partly non
debian so that'll annoy me.  I then thought i'd try
the full debian installer.  Only, it doesn't work.  It
falls over moaning about umount on some usb proc file,
very strange.  So yes, I guess I'm back to another
knoppix install, and trying again to remove all the
crap.  Linux is well ready for the desktop I tell you
;)

> Aq.

fizz

=====