list was Re: [Wolves] Meet this week?

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 15:41:05 BST 2004

On Wed, 06 Oct 2004 15:30:43 +0100, Jon Farmer <jonfarmer at enta.net> wrote:
> I work for Entanet and you might like to try our unmetered packages. We
> have accounts for well under a tenner for light to medium use.
>
> See www.enta.net for details

I've looked at their ADSL, and it gives you a static address. Would
this mean that i could run a server on it.

Im trying to co-locate a server at W-ton science park the directors
said oakies and no charge as long as i get the DSL sorted.

 So im trying to find a decent ISP, at the m omment im looking at
easynet, so most thing would be cheaper tbh (260quid installation but
only 708pa for a 512k ADSL with i think 5:1 contention and upto 13
addresses)

Thanks,
SimonB