[Wolves] List

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Oct 20 11:26:59 BST 2004

squire triG wrote:

> i wouldnt change her for the world :)

ahhhhh, triG's got a sensitive side.

Pregnancy didn't agree with Jennie either and she spent quite a lot of
time in hospital in the last couple of months and then labour nearly
killed them both so I guess I had a lot of mixed reactions about the
whole thing.  I can understand the emotions your gf's parents went
through at the time.

You don't have to be a parent to be a complete person so if it doesn't
happen it's beyond your control and you should just be happy with each
other.

sparkes
--
<davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"