[Wolves] Shutdown problem

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 31 21:56:31 GMT 2004

Forget that last plea.  I have sorted it :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm a rather happy bunny tonight.  I went into the BIOS to start with
and made sure APM was enabled and ACPI was disabled.  I did this
because I'm not sure of the version on my mobo so plumped for the
older power management.  Then after some digging I found the correct
lines to write into the bootloader (APM=power-off).  It's worked.

Slowly I am learning more and more about Linux and I can honestly say
that I am enjoying the experience :-)))

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer