[Wolves] Revitalising the LUG

Steve Parkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Aug 17 16:15:37 BST 2005

Peter Cannon wrote:

>Maybe you could do with something akin to the Mambo

I want nothing to do with Peters Mambo ;-)

sensiblly Mambo has more in common with the nuke shite we had for a
while than plone which can turn out a very professional site once you
have played with the css to stop it looking the same as every other
plone site ;-)

I think an attempt to go for a community style site will turn out
looking like every other piss poor lug site out their with only one or
two people attempting to start a mini slashdot, been there done that,
next please.  A plone site with authorship granted to anyone who wants
it is open enough and will end the 'next meeting' horror stories with
far less problems ;-)

sparkes