[Wolves] Fedora Core 3

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Jan 20 09:39:29 GMT 2005

Peter Cannon wrote:

> I think the guys that do work on it take the view that its pointless updating
> the iso's when the new releases are fast and furious.

The only updates you should make to a stable released product are
security fixes and as these are all made available to users online (and
via yum or whatever package management tools you use) this is the
expected behaviour.

I would be more wary of a product that released massive iso's every time
a fix comes out than one that releases a stable product and leaves it as
finished.

sparkes