[Wolves] Fedora Core 3

Tim Humpherson tim.humpherson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 23:05:40 GMT 2005

Thanks Kevan for your comments.  Have taken this into consideration.
I might go back to installing SuSE 9.1 professional.

I'll await Peter's reply....  he might agree with your views, but then
again, his views might not be the same as yours.  As usual, I welcome
anyone's feedback from any LUG members.

Cheers.

Tim.