[Wolves] Re: more fedora (again)

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 09:04:57 BST 2005

On Wednesday 06 July 2005 06:10, roundyz wrote:

> yerh but surly a wizard is much more easy than finding options in this
> case?

Yeeess but isn't that the heretical MS way of doing things? (Pete deliberately
nitpicking).

> If you wouldn't know the way things where done ( see up) how would you know
> about google???? (no link on the fedora desktop you know........)

OK, using the 'fighting retreat' method, wouldn't even a retard think to type
fedora in the search box on yahoo.co.uk or ask jeaves? I mean people are
perfectly capable of typing sex, porn and xxx.

> > Course your mum could do it, mums are great they can leap tall buildings
> > at a single bound, stop locomotives and make you feel like you're still 7
> > years old.
>
> yerh, they don't all shop at iceland you know......

You tell me another gender that can tell your not doing as well as you make
out when they live 200 mile away, turn up on you're doorstep unannounced and
sort you out?

> Use mr. Google and locate the CUPS website. you will see.

Oh, I cant, I don't know how to use Mr. Google :D

> And we are all blessed, Lets take a moment to all look up to the Red Hat in
> the sky..

You wait Sir Bob & Sir Cliff is gonna do a benefit concert

> no need my friend, I have it for you ;)    :)

Stop! thief! ;-)

That was fun I enjoyed that :-)

--
Regards