[Wolves] Apologies (for real) and Thanks

Peter Evans zen8486 at zen.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 11:00:18 BST 2005

Thanks for the response everyone, it's much appreciated.

I should really have specified 'Free' somewhere in my original post.  The
number of times I go ballistic over poorly specified requirements, you would
have thought I'd learn my own lesson.

Thanks especially to David 'Googlemeister' Goodwin.  If your work is anything
at all like mine (and God help you if it is) then you're drawn to helping
people that have nothing at all to do with your current job, simply because
of the warm fuzzy feeling that actually doing something positive brings.
Instead of completing the endless rounds of 'progress' reports that PM's
demand every week.  Or is that just me?
--
Regards,

Pete Evans