[Wolves] Remote Assistance

Tim Humpherson tim.humpherson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 19:54:58 GMT 2005

As I know there is a remote assistance for Linux user to another Linux
user by remote, but is it possible for a Linux OS to initiate a remote
assistance to 'assist' with someone who is running on XP?

I'm sure one of you may have tried that on your XP (some of you do use
it from time to time, come on, admit it!). It is very useful.  I have
assisted with many other friends of mine, using this method.  Saves me
petrol & time.  Can "fix" anyone's problems even if they live far
away.

Now, like I said earlier, would it be possible to do that with LINUX
<--> XP?  If not, would WINE or SAMBA do the trick?

Cheers

Tim