[Wolves] Its Back

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 18:12:45 BST 2005

On 26/05/05, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Finally fixed my PC, well 98% fixed anyway.

Yay, nice one mate.

> Back to the stupid problem of the modem not working under XP I cant remember
> what I did last time to fix this will have to have a play.

What modem is it. Pete?

Now, if I could only get this damned network of mine to work
properly..... :-(((  One cable works fine but run a longer one (no,
it's not too long only about 20 feet) and nothing.  I have so far
replaced the whole length of cable and tried sockets on both ends.  I
can only think that is my cable making skills that are at fault.

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street