[Wolves] Hula synchronization

Simon B SimonB at geek-web.co.uk
Tue Nov 8 17:06:48 GMT 2005

Hi All,

I'm playing with Hula at the moment because i need something like a web based
calendar kind of thing that i could synchronise with my laptop/desktop/phone.

Fair enougth.. However is anyone aware of software that would allow me to
synchronise my calendar with a Series 80 symbian phone (nokia 9500) over the
web. I have roadsync which works for my work related stuff, thouuh as Aq
commented it looks like Outrun, Though you could of completed outrun by the
time it finished syncing.

I've managed to get my hands on a Python runtime for the phone and I'm playing
with it as we speak and it does come with IDLE, though I'm not too sure as to
how to tie this into the calendar etc and there's not much documentation that i
can find on it, plus I'm more of a perl person anyway.

I'm flattening my server tonight just because I want to play with this new
debian/solaris crossed OS http://www.gnusolaris.org.

cheers,

SimonB

--