[Wolves] Making signed key public

roundyz roundyz at hotpop.com
Fri Oct 21 11:41:12 BST 2005

Whenever most people's e-mails are signed they come up with a yellow colour
saying the validly of the key cannot be verified. This means my messages are
like that too on other peoples machines when they get my signed mail.

How do I make my key public so that people can verify it?
I was hoping to put it on my website with a link in my Sig.
Is it simple text file with the code in renamed to a .key file or am I far
from the mark?

--
Thankyou,
Matthew Round

(roundyz)

-=contact=-
mailto:roundyz at hotpop.com

-=sites=-
roundyz.com        <-- Photography site.
teampinkclan.co.uk <--Halo 2 clan