[Wolves] I'm going to go with Jono/Adam idea but need help please.

Andy Wootton andy.wootton at wyrley.demon.co.uk
Fri Apr 7 13:27:58 BST 2006

David Morley wrote:

>I have decided to take the plunge and set up a mail/web server but I
>want a really host name thinking of davmor.org how do I go about
>registering this name what companies are recommended?(needs to be very
>cheap)

You need to look at the initial fee and the cost of moving away if you
want to leave. I found that anything really cheap had gotchas later.
I've been delighted with Easily http://easily.co.uk/. If it's a personal
site, they sell .me.uk domain names. Remember that you shouldn't make
profit from a .org domain. I hope Yahoo remember that now they've bought
Upcoming.Org.

Woo