[Wolves] Nsa using linux

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sat Aug 26 12:46:40 BST 2006

On Saturday 26 August 2006 11:35, Adam Sweet wrote:

> PHP5 is in Debian testing. See how you get on from
> there.

I've tried coming at it from all angles if I choose another distro then stuff
like php-tidy is not available. I'd give up but I'm always doing that.

I had a go with Ubuntu but modules are missing with that plus I had to faff
about with the commands to stop and start postgres as it installed in a
slightly different location. Oh and bloody sudo got in the way, when I did
#peter at blaggers su postgres it asked for the password. Nothing worked! blank
space, my user password nothing I ended up going into 'Users & Groups' and
changing the password there.

All that just so that I could import the file to create the tables. My next
game plan, possibly, is to use Mysql I know a little bit more about that than
I do about postgres.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon