[Wolves] bluetooth help please?

David Morley davmor2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 09:50:22 BST 2006

Sorry about this bit of a drongo situation I had installed the
bluetooth manager and stuff and it wasn't working a bit of a pain in
the arse.  I unplugged it and put it back in it worked no idea why
though.  Only reason I knew it wasn't working was it didn't show up
under lsusb.  After plugging it back in everything worked....ish My
phone is a bit finicky but I'm not sure if that is down to the phone
or Linux, as it works fine phone to phone. oh well thanks anyway Pete.

--
Seek That Thy Might Know