[Wolves] Long sig files....again

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 22:54:43 GMT 2006

Who was it that was moaning about my long sig' file?  :-)))  Well,
check this one out:

Quick Guide to Correct Subject Line Format:
OFFER:    zzz - location
TAKEN:    zzz - location (even if it is pending)

WANTED:   zzz - location
RECEIVED: zzz - location

Substitute the zzz for any items you choose

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:************************@yahoogroups.com
    mailto:**************************@yahoogroups.com

This gets tagged onto a local Freecycle group list mail.  The relevant
details have been ** out but it ain't Walsall or Wolves :-)  It makes
mine long positively slim...  and no, I haven't got around to trimming
it down yet I've been to busy dealing with my eBay account being
hijacked at eBay's own servers :-(((((
Don't take it to the tip recycle it via the Freecycle(r) Network.

For a group near to you look here:
Worldwide
http://www.freecycle.org/

United Kingdom