[Wolves] Just to let you know...

Andy Smith andy at lug.org.uk
Wed Mar 7 23:38:35 GMT 2007

On Wed, Mar 07, 2007 at 10:23:06PM +0000, Adam Sweet wrote:
> A CCNA is not cheap [1] at ~£1,000, and I don't know
> what an A+ or N+ are, but CCNA is great for your CV,
> valuable in career terms and is great when looking for
> jobs.

Are you sure you are not thinking of an RHCE, or perhaps a CCNA
week-long course with exam at the end?

CCNA exams alone are between about £85 and £120 depending on where
you do them and whether you do it as two exams or one big one.

If you're already fairly experienced at networking you can pass a
CCNA just from cramming on books and exam tutorials.  The CCNA CBT
Nuggets pack is also pretty good with lots of example questions, but
is quite costly I think.

Cheers,
Andy

Encrypted mail welcome - keyid 0x604DE5DB