[Wolves] Pretty cool Wolves-Lug meeting

Adam Sweet adam at adamsweet.org
Thu Nov 8 17:21:23 GMT 2007

Chris Maggs wrote:
> I'd like to announce my thanks for making a Welshman welcome at the
> LUG meeting once again.

> Finally a big thanks to all for intoducing me to the fun and enjoyment
> of a LUG meeting. When I get home I'll be joining my local LUG
> (http://www.swlug.org)
>
> Hopefully I'll see you all again in the Xmas party (if I can get a day
> off work!) and in LUG Radio Live next year!
>
> Diolch yn fawr!

The lead guitarist in my band was from Swansea and the Welsh accent is
fantastic, I have a soft spot for South Wales. I spent a Christmas in
Swansea a few years back. I have vague memories of stumbling around the
Leopard's Leap pub in Morriston on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, a
night out at Ritzy's in Swansea and looking at the crumbling Vetch Field
stadium :)

It was good to meet you, hopefully we'll see you again again :)

Regards,

Adam Sweet

--

http://blog.adamsweet.org